I’m having a blast getting creative in the kitchen with my Good Food For Good sauces! Here’s a delicious recipe for you to try.
- Preheat oven to 400
- Peel & dice 4 sweet potatoes
- Steam until soft
- Dump the water & return the sweets to the pan
- Pour in a jar of Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce, then fill the jar halfway with water, give it a good shake & dump into the pan. This will ensure you get all of that thick, delicious goodness.
- Bring to a simmer & remember to stir
- Place raw, thawed shrimp in a bowl & drizzle with evoo and shake on salt & pepper
- Spread out seasoned shrimp on a parchment-lined sheet
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until pink & opaque
- Throw a handful of spinach into the pan & stir
- When the shrimp is fully cooked, quickly add it to the pan & mix to coat, then serve right away.
- Enjoy every good bite!
Remember you can use my discount code FOODMINDLIFE15 at checkout to receive 15% off of your entire purchase or use this link: https://goodfoodforgood.ca/discount/FOODMINDLIFE15