We can totally change how we eat & treat ourselves.
- a kid who liked two foods
- a teenager who subsisted on fast food & Hungry Jack
- a vegetarian who lived on cheese & bread & sugar
- a young adult who started every day with a Pepsi Big Gulp & often ate just a Snickers for lunch
- an adult who became debilitated by an autoimmune disease
- living my own unique food freedom
I began to change my habits out of sheer desperation. (Which can be very motivating!) Once I understood the way my food choices were negatively impacting my wellness, it became much easier to make healthier choices, create new habits & take better care of myself.
If I make it seem easy now, I just want to remind you that I had a lot to overcome & unlearn to reeducate myself.
You have it in you to do it, too.